- We are one human family with more than seven thousand million equal members now. Family members come from different colours and beliefs, and share one planet as our home.
- We rebuild peace with nature so that she can keep us alive and well. Nature is a friend for life for the human family and all of its members.
- We build peace between us and change the atmosphere. We never take a stand with anyone against the human family.
- We can have enough for all to eat and drink. We share what the human family has so that no one gets sick in body or mind from taking too little or too much.
- We meet in a human family council. There we decide and do what we need to about the most important and urgent matters for the family.
These principles make the conceptual framework in which The Intercivil Society is operating.